Since its introduction, the 219FS has been one of the most popular models and shows no sign of slowing down. It offers so much to the outdoor family with a competent offshore fishing package mated to a package loaded with creature comforts such as full width bench seating in the rear, generous changing/potty room under the console, standard seating in the bow complete with removable backrests, side bolsters, and bow cushions. Cup holders abound throughout, and it can be custom rigged with everything from a ski tow to outriggers. At 21’9″ and an 8’6″ beam, it is one of the largest in its class with more floor space, rod storage, dry storage, and seating than the competition. And unlike the competition, all Key West Boats are built to be unsinkable providing the outdoor family with the best in safety.
- Recessed low profile bow rail.
- Cup holder on console.
- 20 gallon live well.
- Trim tabs with indicators and auto retract.
- Molded in gunwale rod storage.
- LED bow navigation lights
- Built in fuel tank
- LED live well lights
- Closed cell positive foam flotation
- Molded in front console seat with storage underneath.
- Folding bolster leaning post converts to twin seats with back rest.
- Console mounted foot rest with multiple storage compartments.
- Sea Star hydraulic steering.
- Cockpit bolsters.
- Molded in swim platform with telescoping 3 step ladder.
- Changing room under console can accommodate a potty.
- Bench seat with snap on cushion.
- Generous bow casting deck.
- Pull up cleats.
- Recessed horizontal gunwale rod racks.
- Black accents.
- 4 SS trolling rod holders with integrated drains.
- Folding stern light.
- Courtesy lights.
- Molded non-skid inner liner.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- 12 volt power outlet on dash.
- Electric horn.
- Tinted windshield with SS grab rail
- Storage under console.
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- High Speed Pick-Up Livewell
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Two Large Storage Boxes in Bow
- Dual Battery Switch
- Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
- Bench seat cushion and backrest with cushion.
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
|| 2250 lbs
|| 80 gallon
|| 250 hp
|| 19/24 degree stepped hull
- Sea Star hydraulic tilt steering.
- Bow lifting eye.
- Stereo and MP3 port with 4 speakers.
- Flip flop cooler seat with 94Qt. cooler.
- Casting seat base only.
- Twin Captain’s chairs.
- Casting seat with base and pole.
- Bow cushion.
- Outrigger bases and/or outriggers.
- Aluminum bimini top and boot.
- Stainless steel bimini top and boot.
- T-top deluxe with radio box, spreader lights, and rocket launchers.
- Live well in console.
- Digital throttle and gear shift controls.
- Windlass with remote control.
- Sea Star power assist hydraulic steering system.
- Hard top.
- Sunbrella mooring cover for hard top equipped boat.
- Premium stereo, amp, and speakers upgrade.
- Fresh water shower station.
- Portable toilet.
- Ski pole, removable.
- Additional pull up cleat or cleats.
- Yamaha Command Link 2 gauge package.
- High bow rail.
- Yamaha multi function tachometer and speedometer.
- T-top gull wings.
- Captain’s chair covers, set of 2.
- Leaning post cover.
- T-top spray shield.
- Flip flop cooler cover.
- T-top mooring cover.
- Sunbrella console cover.
- Sunbrella mooring cover.
- Recirculating live well aft.
- Pull up fender holders, set of 4.
- Dual battery switch and wiring.